TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MIKE
10. He isn't a name caller.
9. He is ALWAYS cheerful.
8. He still laces up his high-tops to play b-ball with boys half his age.
7. He has amazing rhythm.
6. He gets down on the floor and plays with children.
5. He never complains about unplanned expenditures.
4. He has great handwriting.
3. He is fully devoted to Katie and John.
2. He is beautiful, inside and out.
1. He lets me be me.
I guess the list would be different every week, such is the organic nature of a growing relationship. It would be impossible to say enough good things about Mike, I have never known another person as good natured. He makes me look like an ogre, as I am fond of saying.
Soon I will have been married for longer than not. Our anniversary is right after Katie's birthday, just in time to be legal. We got preggers 2 months into our union and had folks counting on their fingers when she was born. I can't imagine a life without Mike, I don't even try.
I love him.