Tuesday, January 16, 2007
bleach got in my eye
I sprayed Tilex on the shower ceiling this morning. I was brushing away the stains and a big drop of straight up chlorine plopped into my left eye. It really burns. I went to the CDC's poison control site and it said to rinse your eye with water for 15-20 minutes. I don't see how you could rinse your eye with water for even 1 minute. I'm glad I have an extra eye. How are people supposed to clean their shower ceiling? I know what they are NOT supposed to do. Gravity was a foe this morning. If I could suspend gravity for a moment, I would clean the shower ceiling and try to think of something else to do right quick that could only be done while gravity was suspended.