Friday, March 30, 2007

through a glass darkly


When God shows me something new, it takes time to understand the picture. Not knowing, I hold it upside down for a while and look and look, sideways a bit. Prop it against the wall and stare for hours at a time. Think about it while I run errands. Then, one day flying by on my way, I get a glimpse out of the corner of my eye and it's like waking up. How did I miss it?! The picture wasn't so simple I missed it. No, pure maybe, defying misconceptions.

3 comments:

AmyFritch said...

I soooooo want to get this. But I might be too simple.

seantk said...

CB - I didn't get that # on the cellie today. Email me and I can get it that way.... stkirkland@gmail.com

Thursday, 2pm...I'll bring the kiddies. THANKS!

Marie-Claire said...

this is the last post I see. did you really write anything after this?