Thursday, July 19, 2007

Key Largo Sunset



The neighboring cove is called "Sunset Cove". The sunsets there produce color that completely surrounds you. Where the sun descends to the horizon, the color and light is powerful and intense. After the sun sinks below the horizon, the display begins in every other direction. The rest of the sky reacts to the setting sun by vividly reflecting back the color. I'll try to post a picture of the reaction reflecting in the water, that is way cool. The bay turns pink.

2 comments:

ManUtd17 said...

Sweet photo. It's good to know the artist who drew that sky!

Jennie B said...

I want to see more photos of the sunset!!!

I am in Collins, Mississippi tonight. I did not see the sun set, but I did have some really good catfish, peas and corn. Fresh vegetables are almost as beautiful as a sunset. Especially okra.