Tuesday, November 20, 2007

BFFs

You wish Jeanne was your neighbor. You would have all access to one of the premiere costume closets in all of Christendom. You would have somebody to ride to the State Capital with you just because you were scared to go all by yourself. You would have somebody to accompany you to the grocer when you felt too tall on the earth to go in public alone. You would have someone to build a fire at the backyard campsite for no good reason at all and sit there for hours solving the worlds problems. You would have somebody who shares her beach house with your entire family when your Dad's going through chemo. You would have somebody to pet your dog for you since you have terrible allergies and can't do it yourself even though you desperately want to. And you would laugh and laugh at all the funny things there are all around you all the time.

5 comments:

Marie-Claire said...

You don't know how many times I wished Jeanne was my neighbor. We don't have very nice neighbors.

...If Jeanne was my neighbor, you would be too! That would be fun.

Bekah said...

I love to live next to Jeanne and I'd love to live next to you. I guess JM and I will just have to figure out how to make a bunch of money before moving back so we can pay off the little people and get them to move.

ManUtd17 said...

Jeanne rocks.

Sharliss Jane Arnold said...

I don't have a neighbor like her but I sure do have a friend like her and that is you. Thanks for just being the greatest friend.

AmyFritch said...

I agree! I wish I lived right smack in between Jeanne and Caroline. What a life.