I have a friend, Annie, who tagged me on her blog yesterday. I'm not positive I know all the rules of the challenge, but I DO understand random. Here goes:
1. One day I'm going to be a great pianist.
2. My one thing in life that I can not in any way tolerate is spiders.
3. I remember every idiotic thing I have ever said. I replay them as I lay down at night in the hopes that I will not say them again.
4. I've never broken a bone.
5. I vacillate wildly between thinking I am never going to amount to anything and the greatest person alive.
6. I was head of dealer sales for a military supplier.
7. My youngest brother was born when I was 8 and that's when I began to figure out what love is.
8. I'm a freakishly good speller.
9. I had a baby before my first anniversary.
10. I keep a big heavy chain in the back of my 4 wheel drive. Just in case.
Now I hereby tag JennieB, h. and Sharliss Jane. Tag. You're it.