Friday, April 04, 2008

The Crew

Here we are at Mama & Daddy's on Thanksgiving 2006. And this is everybody's everybody.
My parents with most of their grandkids at Jeanne's beach house on the best beach in the universe. I post these because I'll be gone for about 2 weeks and if I get near a computer I can see some of my peeps.Mike and his Dad and brothers at their favorite gathering place. I'd like to post several more pictures, but if I don't pack my stuff I will surely miss my flight. One more of my bffs and baby IGN.Okay, one more of Nate, John and Sam.Brett and Katie swing dancing. It's so funny! Okay, I've got to go pack.

7 comments:

Katie B said...

Who wouldn't want to be a part of this family?!

Sharliss Jane Arnold said...

Yeap, I am apart of this family and I don't even have your blood running through my veins. You go pack because you have a huge adventure to attend. I am so very excited that these sweet children will have 2 weeks with you and your love. I will pray pray pray every day for every single word and action to be used to His Glory and to encourge that entire family!

Writeaway said...

Wow! Very cool pictures. And a fabulous family. We are so proud of you for loving on those kids for 2 weeks. Be blessed!

A Southern Wedding Belle said...

Caroline - you make me miss you more! Here I am in Marietta and you are half the world away. I'm praying that you and the kids and Tammy are soaking in the love of the LORD. Bring one (kid) home with you. I'll wait until you get here - love - d

Jennie B said...

Miss you ! Miss you! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Laura Kirkland said...

WELCOME HOME C BED!!! WE MISSED YOU AND WANT TO SEE YOU SOON!!!!