Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sinus Headache

I've got one. Is it ragweed? Probably, since that was the half dollar sized reaction from my recent skin test. I kept the babes at StoneBridge this morn. Me and Kimmy. Lots of fun and laughs. I'm making roast beef and potatoes for dinner to keep from wasting a nice cut of meat, not because I'm in the mood. I bet if I could smell it cooking I would be hungry. Went to Home Depot with Jeanne to pick out her new shower faucet. Went to CostCo with Mike to get the stuff for birthday dinner tomorrow night. We're celebrating with the families for Katie's 21st and John's 18th tomorrow night. I'm dragging today. It's not because I'm not thankful for good friends and good food and cute babies. I think it has something to do with hormones. Enough said.

5 comments:

Jennie B said...

Do you still have any of those rice bags you made a hundred years ago? Or did I take them all? I'm not even kidding...I have two of them that you made and MAN if I have a headache I just heat those bad boys up and lay down with one or both of those on my face. Knocks it right out. The only drawback for me is that Stan always walks through the room and says "Do we have any casserole??". It's a small price to pay for opened up cavities (sinus that is).

Bekah said...

Love you! Love you! Love you! I'm sorry today was not your best... sinus headaches are miserable! I LOVE knowing about your days and I LOVE Bs hair. Tell B that I decided to send her present (and yours) home with my parents... they'll be here in a week and a half!!!!

Marie-Claire said...

Wow two big birthdays in the same year. Wow.

brad said...

John can vote and KTB can drink.

Marie-Claire said...

HURRY CAROLINE, you only have 45 min left!